Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Sewing for babies


www.isitreallysewstrange.blogspot.com

One of my close friends had a baby. I spend 9 months waiting to find out the gender of the baby, secretly hoping it was a girl so I could finally use my cute baby girl sewing patterns. She had a girl! As soon as I found out, I got to work sewing. I used Simplicity 4766. I made the extra small, and cut off 14 inches from the bottom to make it into normal dress length.

www.isitreallysewstrange.blogspot.com
 The embroidered organza did not have a scallopeed edge, so I used the scallop edge setting on my sewing machine and make one. Then I carefully cut the scallops out using embroidery scissors. 

www.isitreallysewstrange.blogspot.com
I got all of the fabric from Fabricland.

No comments:

Post a Comment